An annual festival honours Ganesha for ten days, starting on Ganesha Chaturthi, which typically falls in late August or early September. The festival begins with people bringing in clay idols of Ganesha, symbolising Ganesha's visit. The festival culminates on the day of Ananta Chaturdashi, when idols (murtis) of Ganesha are immersed in the most convenient body of water. Some families have a tradition of immersion on the 2nd, 3rd, 5th, or 7th day. In 1893, Lokmanya Tilak transformed this annual Ganesha festival from private family celebrations into a grand public event. He did so "to bridge the gap between the Brahmins and the non-Brahmins and find an appropriate context in which to build a new grassroots unity between them" in his nationalistic strivings against the British in Maharashtra. Because of Ganesha's wide appeal as "the god for Everyman", Tilak chose him as a rallying point for Indian protest against British rule. Tilak was the first to install large public images of Ganesha in pavilions, and he established the practice of submerging all the public images on the tenth day. Today, Hindus across India celebrate the Ganapati festival with great fervour, though it is most popular in the state of Maharashtra. The festival also assumes huge proportions in Mumbai, Pune, and in the surrounding belt of Ashtavinayaka temples.
- Free and Easy to use.
- User Friendly interface.
- Add different effects to your photo.
- 100+ Attractive frames of Ganesha Photo Frames.
- Share your edited image to your friends or family members through social media sites.
- Set saved image as your smart phone wallpapers.
- You can see our other collection photo frames also.
HOW TO USE
- First of all select your Favourite frame from our latest collection of Ganesha Photo Frames
- Select your photos from gallery or take it from your phone camera.
- Fit selected photo in Ganesha Photo Frames by drag, rotate, zoom in or zoom out.
- Save your beautiful designed Ganesha Photo Frames on SD card.
- Direct Share this beautiful Ganesha Photo Frames To your Friends, Family member via whatsapp, twitter, instagram, facebook and many social media.
How to install Ganesha Photo Frames 2017 APK?
2. Click the download button to download Ganesha Photo Frames 2017.Once the download completed,find Ganesha Photo Frames 2017 in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Ganesha Photo Frames 2017 icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Photo Editor - Photo Effects & Filter & Sticker10,000k+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
S Photo Editor - Collage Maker50,000k+ Free