Ganesha : also known as Ganapati, Vinayaka and Binayak, is one of the best-known and most worshiped deities in the Hindu pantheon. His image is found throughout India, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Nepal. Hindu sects worship him regardless of affiliations. Devotion to Ganesha is widely diffused and extends to Jains and Buddhists.
Although he is known by many attributes, Ganesha's elephant head makes him easy to identify. Ganesha is widely revered as the remover of obstacles, the patron of arts and sciences and the deva of intellect and wisdom. As the god of beginnings, he is honoured at the start of rites and ceremonies. Ganesha is also invoked as patron of letters and learning during writing sessions. Several texts relate mythological anecdotes associated with his birth and exploits and explain his distinct iconography.
Ganesha emerged as a distinct deity in the 4th and 5th centuries AD, during the Gupta period, although he inherited traits from Vedic and pre-Vedic precursors. He was formally included among the five primary deities of Smartism (a Hindu denomination) in the 9th century. A sect of devotees called the Ganapatya arose, who identified Ganesha as the supreme deity. The principal scriptures dedicated to Ganesha are the Ganesha Purana, the Mudgala Purana, and the Ganapati Atharvashirsa. Brahma Purana and Brahmanda Purana are other two Puranic genre encyclopedic texts that deal with Ganesha.
- Lord Ganesha DP
- Lord Ganesha Status
- Lord Ganesha Quotes
- Lord Ganesha HD Wallpaper
- Lord Ganesha Ringtone
- Lord Ganesha Day Shruti
- Lord Ganesha Details in Hindi & English
- Lord Ganesha Video Songs
- Ganesh Chaturthi DP, Ganesh Chaturthi Status, Ganesh Chaturthi Quotes, Ganesh Chaturthi Ringtone, Video etc.
1] Daily images are available for downloading
2] Easy to use User Interface
3] Share Images to other social media apps
4] 1000+ images are available for downloading
How to install Ganesha DP & Status APK?
2. Click the download button to download Ganesha DP & Status.Once the download completed,find Ganesha DP & Status in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Ganesha DP & Status icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.