We've finally launched Stitch It! on Android, after building a base of about 400,000 users on the iOS platform!
Stitch It! allows you to create one seamless image of a text message conversation so that you can share it via WhatsApp, email, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Tumblr, or anywhere else in the series of tubes that is the webernet machine.
The steps are easy:
- TAKE screenshots of your text message
- CROP screenshots together into one seamless image
- EDIT out any private information on the redact page
- SHARE with the world using our many sharing options!
- Stitch the seams together easily using our transparent overlay crop tool
- Two redact "ink" styles: freeform and locked-in horizontal
- Automatically saves every Stitch It! image to your photo library
- Upload your image directly to an unlisted URL on imgur.com
- Sharing through WhatsApp, email, text message, Reddit, or any app that utilizes your photo library
- All sound FX made with Jacob's mouth! Cameron added a 'disable' feature.
- Traditional Chinese
- Simplified Chinese
Let us know what you'd like to see in our first update!
- The Stitch It! team
Lucky Bunny LLC
How to install Stitch It! - Screenshot Editor APK?
2. Click the download button to download Stitch It! - Screenshot Editor.Once the download completed,find Stitch It! - Screenshot Editor in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Stitch It! - Screenshot Editor icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
B612 - Selfiegenic Camera100,000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Photo Editor - Photo Effects & Filter & Sticker10,000k+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free