The LU-Smart HD Mobile App Solution brings LiveU's bonded transmission technology to mobile phones and tablets, combining Wi-Fi and cellular networks to reach optimal video quality.
Cover breaking news and events as they happen simply by using your smartphone or tablet to transmit live video back to the studio.
Requires Android version 5.0 and up.
Please contact LiveU for license and registration: email@example.com
What's new in LiveU Smart 6.1?
- Here at LiveU we know the need to be live now sometimes means you'll be live under non-optimal streaming conditions. To this end we've added the ability to record a full resolution copy of you're live stream... while live! Once you're done you can optionally have LU-Smart automatically upload your full resolution, high quality file, or we can annoy you with a popup asking if the file should be uploaded. You're welcome.
- Along those lines we've also added the ability to retain (keep) files that are created during S&F sessions on the device. This way you've got the option to manipulate them in the gallery, upload to social media, or just keep them for prosperity.
- Worried about running out of space now that we can save all these video files to your device? Don't fret, there's a new time-counter telling you approximately how much storage is left on your device while you're in a session that records video to your device.
- Is the audio too loud? or maybe you've got an interview with a candidate for "quietest speaker ever" -- LU-Smart now has audio gain control. You can tap the audio indicator icon and slide the gain up and down. You'll notice that it moves a green indicator next to the VU meters up and down, which as luck would have it, is also able to be dragged to set the level! We've employed the most accurate and scientific method of audio gain control possible: All the way down: no audio; all the way up, it's twice as loud... We trust you can figure it out.
- Video without metadata is like bread without butter. We've added a new metadata feature to be able to send both user entered and automatically generated information on session start. The great news is that the XML file that comes out the other end is formatted for your Newsroom Automation system to retrieve and process. We know... This sounds SUPER fun... For Digital Asset Managers. Have them call us if they want more information.
- Had too much coffee today? Feeling a bit shaky? LU-Smart now has an option for Optical Image Stabilization! On supported devices it's enabled by default, so if you're feeling super confident that you don't need the additional help keeping the camera steady, you can turn it off in the Advanced Menu.
- Need a lower delay stream? how about a higher bitrate one? Great news! LU-Smart now supports delays as low as 1 second, and bitrates up to 12 Mbps! Tread lightly on the higher bitrate, if you're on a capped data plan.
- Location service now supports three modes of operation: 1- never send your location, 2- send your location only while LU-Smart is running, and 3- Always send your location. If you're looking to use LiveU's "Be First," make sure you've got location services set to Always
Media & Video
How to install LU-Smart APK?
2. Click the download button to download LU-Smart.Once the download completed,find LU-Smart in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find LU-Smart icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Free Music - free music downland20k+ Free
Cartoon Network App1,000k+ Free
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free