Through the use of PAGELOCK you can automatically start the browser( web/ html/ image/ video) file rather than entering into the home screen of the tablet. The app allows auto-start, auto-play of the browser page and on the tablet. Remark: Administrator needs to manage the unlock password properly in any situation. The default password is "0000".
~Add an option for user to choose having 3 seconds count down on "Auto start on boot".
~ The default setting is without 3 seconds count down when running the Pagelock
~ Add a star icon for the first startup page on file/website list.
~Support single video (MP4) looped playing)
~Auto play html5 with videos on Android
~Auto Launch browser/ html on start up
~Access to only one page
~ HTML5 format support for video and static page
~Lock down tablets into kiosk mode
~Block users from using home screen
~Block users from changing system settings
~Restrict users to browse allowed websites only
~Block browser setting & address bar
~ Please note that the software will automatically de-activate the sleeping mode
~This is targeted to users that requires the function of disabling and hiding the bottom bar to run their web/ html file.
~ Able to hide system bottom bar
~Please note that the software will automatically de-activate the sleeping mode
~Support rooted Android 4.22 or below device
~Password Control to unlock and resume to normal with bottom system bar control
~Launch PageLock setting by tapping 5 times on screen and enter password. (The default password is "0000")
~ Import and Export setting for configuration easy setup
~ An Energy saving mode to dim the screen off mode in non-office hour by in advance scheduling in the display setting
~Lock webpage on android.
* Kiosk mode secure browser for Android Tablets and Smartphones
* Restrict users to browse only selected websites
* Enable/Disable Zoom feature
* Show/Hide Title bar
* Reload page on user inactivity or idle timeout
* Schedule device sleep and wakeup (Saves power and screen)
* Tabbed browsing
* Password protected access to browser settings
* Browse local web pages on the device
* Fullscreen mode
* HTML5 Support
* Complete device Lockdown preventing users from accessing any other apps or settings
Keywords: digital signage,secure website, autoplay html5 on android
Note: This is a trial version, therefore, there are some limitations on the App. The limitation includes a pop-up screen to remind the "trail version" and a pagelock logo at the bottom left corner.
To purchase full license , please visit:
Apk Size: 400.23KB
Require Version: 11Download APK
How to install Kiosk Browser lockdown android APK?
2. Click the download button to download Kiosk Browser lockdown android.Once the download completed,find Kiosk Browser lockdown android in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Kiosk Browser lockdown android icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.