This game is obsolete now. All its features have been combined (and improved) into the original game Impossible Rainbow Road. This version will be unpublished after its users have had a chance to switch.
A simple rolling-ball game in a race-track setting with a leaderboard. Go as far as you can in one minute without falling off the edge into the abyss. If you avoid falling off and don't create excessive drag, you'll repeat the same track several times, going faster on each lap. Tilt your device to steer the ball from side to side. You're scored on how far you can go in one minute. If you finish 3 laps you'll get 3000 points. If you cover 3 and a half laps you'll get 3500.
Here are some tips to get the best possible score, to squeeze out the last few points for a world-beating gold medal:
* Be sure to roll through the magic space warp at the end of each lap.
* Try to avoid colliding with the guard rails. Each collision costs a little speed.
* Try not to float above the track for too long, where air resistance will slow you down a bit. When you find yourself sailing, touch and hold the screen to push the ball gently down to the track.
* But don't push down for too long after you've touched down because that will create drag. The best strategy is to stay lightly on the track and in the middle. (Unless flying lets you take a major short-cut!)
* Hit the downhills just right to maximize your speed. (If you've ever played the game Tiny Wings you'll have a feel for the rhythm.)
You might find more than one way to cover the distance, especially after you've built up speed.
Each track keeps its own score. If you get a score high enough to be considered for a medal -- one of the top three in the world -- you'll be asked to pick a nickname for posting your score to the central leaderboard. (You can choose not to enter a name if you don't care to see the leaderboard. You'll still be able to see each track's top score. If you change your mind and wish to enter a leaderboard name later, you'll need to start over by re-installing the app.)
I find the game easier to play with a higher tilt sensitivity, so that smaller tilt movements are sufficient.
Thanks to my two consulting producers, Kenneth Lemieux and Chris Lefebvre!
Long Road Games
How to install Impossible Rainbow Road 2 APK?
2. Click the download button to download Impossible Rainbow Road 2.Once the download completed,find Impossible Rainbow Road 2 in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Impossible Rainbow Road 2 icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Piano Tiles 2™100,000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Minecraft - Pocket Edition120k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free