A powerful scientific super zoom camera also serves as a telescope, a magnifying glass or a flash light in dark.
When hardware zoom stops, digital zoom takes place, when digital zoom stops, imagination takes on. Small foot print, powerful concept (up to 25 x virtual zoom power with live Tele-Mode; up to 80 x virtual zoom power for pro version). This app utilizes maximum megapixels with new 2k, 4k screen resolution technology.
The gallery is located under /Pictures/ScientificCamera.
1. The horizontal zoom bar represents the hardware camera's digital zoom.
2. The vertical zoom bar represents the virtual zoom power,
3. The focus box locks the virtual zoomed picture.
4. Optionally, touch binocular button on title bar, or the letter "W" at bottom-right corner to switch to "T" (tele-mode).
5. Hit the bottom-left camera button or just doubletap the screen to take the shot.
Most clear pictures with tele-mode using advanced algorithm. Scientific, yet excellent for daily use, support sharing and video, helping far sight and near sight vision.
On screen menu / context-menu for "Iso Speed (100-25600)", "Best Shot (HDR in 6.0.1)", "Effects" and "White Balance", etc.
Touchable flash-mode, auto / off / on / torch give user more choices in situations.
Wide angle mode with focus box make it easy to focus and take picture by default.
"Info Era" menu option to show google-glass, iwatch and Sci-Fi like real time live "Geo Info" and "Weather Info" on upper right corner. "Heart Rate" option to monitor BPM and red cell density [0-255] through rear camera in 10 secs.
Story of "display setting": the display settings are working realtime with "tele-mode" like that you see in TV display setting, including "exposure", "hue", "brightness", "contrast", and "deblur" ("deblur" Gaussian transformation with [amount, radius, threshold] is now available after 3.86, "exposure" is inherited in "wide-angle" mode as well).
In "tele-mode", ZSL - zero shutter lag is also supported thru pause mode, when you did pause, the picture you take would be the paused picture (WYSIWYG) with no lag.
This digital camera idea is inspired by my childhood experience on building powerful telescopes with low powered lens.
The sleek/cool UI layout and two dimensional zoom control pattern are copyrighted by InfoPlus.
science, college, school, students, engineers, scientists, effects, editing, best camera, recommended camera, collage, deblur, photos, pictures, health, D-SLR, CCD, CMOS, telephoto, lab tools, vision equipment
How to install Scientific Camera APK?
2. Click the download button to download Scientific Camera.Once the download completed,find Scientific Camera in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Scientific Camera icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
S Photo Editor - Collage Maker50,000k+ Free
B612 - Selfiegenic Camera100,000k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free