As the leading enterprise Lean process and work management tool, LeanKit lets you visualize your work and workflow, collaborate more effectively, and identify opportunities for improvement.
Easily access all of your boards and see a focused view of your work on your Android device using the LeanKit mobile app.
LeanKit Mobile App Key Features
• View and access all of your boards
• Navigate directly to cards from embedded links in emails and notifications
• Pinch and zoom to focus on portions of work or to see the big picture
• Create, update, delete and comment on cards
• Tap cards to view and edit details, including comments, lane status, deadlines and attachments
• Identify card owners with auto-generated initial avatars
• Manage subtasks by creating and viewing taskboards
• View and update task cards
• Focus on the cards you're assigned and subscribed to using the My Cards view
• View cards in order of blocked cards, priority, due date and more
• See your card updates automatically reflected on the board view
• Easily switch between multiple LeanKit accounts
Get the free Android app as part of your LeanKit account.
Apk Size: 15.54MB
Require Version: 15Download APK
How to install LeanKit APK?
2. Click the download button to download LeanKit.Once the download completed,find LeanKit in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find LeanKit icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.