Swaminarayan Kirtan Audio
Kirtanam Bhakti is considered to be one of the easiest form of Bhakti in this age of Kaliyug
- Support notification status: show current track, play/pause in notification status.
- Get notified about NEW audio(kirtan & katha)
- Offline audio, allowing it to work without an internet connection.
- Categorized by type for quick access.
- Bookmark Favourite for quick access(categorized by kirtans & Album).
- Search function, allowing you to find kirtan.
- Headset support.
- Feature to alert us of corrections, if you find any mistakes, please do let us know using the built in feature.
Why Sing Kirtans?
The singing of Kirtans (Divine songs describing glories of God and His various pastimes) is important in one’s endeavor of devotional service unto God, after all is one of the devotion services (Bhakti) as stated by our revered Scriptures. The Nand Saints composed thousands of verses of Kirtans and sang them in-front of the ever present God. The divinity experienced through Kirtan Bhakti liberates the mind from the mode of ignorance and elevates it above the three-fold modes (Satva-Rajas-Tamas)
Krute yad-dhyaayato Vishnum, Tretaayaam yajaato makhaih, Dvaapare paricharyaayaam, Kalu tadd-Hari-kirtanaat
Shreemad Bhagwatam Canto 12, Chapter 3 & Shreemad Satsangi Jeevan Canto 4, Chapter 34
In the verse above, Lord Ved Vyas states that ‘Just as one attains merit through mediation of God in Satyug, offering sacrifices to the Lord through the holy fire in Tretayug, worshipping the Lord with various offerings (with shodasopacara, the sixteen kinds of paraphernalia) in Dvaaparyug, one attains all the merits of these combined through chanting the names of the Lord in Kaliyug.’ Lord Shree Swaminarayan also states the very same in the 4th canto, 34th chapter of Shreemad Satsangi Jeevan. This chanting constitutes of Dhun (Repeated Chanting) or Kirtans (Verses describing various glories and pastimes of God)
Naama sankirtanaam yasya, sarva-paapa pranaasanam, pranamo dukha-samanas tam namaami Harim param
Ved Vyas, Shreemad Bhagwatam Canto 12, Chapter 13
In the 12th Canto of Shreemad Bhagwatam, Lord Ved Vyas states ‘I offer my respectful obeisance unto the Supreme Lord whose congregational chanting of holy names destroys all sinful reactions and who relieves all material suffering.
Aum Shrī Puṇya-shravaṇa-kīrtanāya Namah
Shree Janamangala Namavali, Mantra 107
Shatanand Swami says, ‘I bow forth to Thee (God), Whose pastimes, glories and hymns are fruitful to the reciter/reader/listener’. Kirtan Bhakti further strengthens one’s devotional love for the Supreme Personality.
Music & Audio
Shree Swaminarayan Temple Bhuj
How to install Kirtanavali Audio APK?
2. Click the download button to download Kirtanavali Audio.Once the download completed,find Kirtanavali Audio in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Kirtanavali Audio icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
Music Player Master100k+ Free
Free Music - free music downland20k+ Free
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free