DoIt tasks manages your daily tasks. Your tasks are synchronized with your Google account. Additionally, it is possible to activate notifications for your tasks, assign labels to your tasks and create subtasks.
Notifications, labels and repetitions are not synchronized with your Google account.
--- Permissions ---
- Internet: Access to the Google Task API is required to synchronize your tasks with your Google account.
- Accounts: Retrieving your accounts available on your phone allows to chose a Google account for synchronization.
- Location: Receiving your GPS- or network location is a prerequisite for location-based notifications. Your location information remains on your phone and is not submitted to the internet or synchronized with your Google account.
- SD-card: The permission to access your sd-card is necessary for using Google Maps.
- Start: Execution of the app at start up of your phone to enable remaining time- or location-based notifications.
- Vibration: Notification of due time- or location-based notifications uses the vibration and thus needs the vibration permission.
--- Prerequisites ---
- Android 4.0 (API 14) at least
- Google Play Services library for the access to the Google Task and Google Map API for location-based notifications
DoIt task saves personal data. For the access to your Google account the name of the Google account in the preferences of the application. Furthermore, the location information of a task is written to the SD card to cache the tasks.
How to install DoIt Tasks APK?
2. Click the download button to download DoIt Tasks.Once the download completed,find DoIt Tasks in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find DoIt Tasks icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.