** AD VERSION **
If you like the app and want to donate for my work or just hate ads, you can buy the non-ad version here:
Crashes should be fixed now.
The new exciting way to navigate JobMIne is now going mobile. This application is for University of Waterloo students only. You can check out the web extension for Chrome and Firefox here: https://github.com/matthewn4444/jobmine-plus-extension
This is currently a read-only application (except shortlist-ing). Currently supports the essentials to check your job status on the go and offline.
1. Job Search
3. Short List
There are many features that the web extension does not have. Here are the main features:
- Offline mode: You can go offline and view all the jobs you applied to without an internet connection
- Job details: Job details has been designed for the mobile experience
- Job Search: Able to search for jobs and short list them
- Highlighting: Jobs are highlighted just like the web extension
- Interview notifications: This is an optional feature since Waterloo already emails you when you have an interview
- Forever logged in: You only need to log in once to access your data. You are still able to log out
- Enhanced interviews: Interviews have tabs showing the incoming interviews first
Jobmine Plus Mobile takes the content from JobMine and displays it neatly on a mobile device. The content itself is owned by the University of Waterloo. I am not endorsed to make or provide this application.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Five Web App
How to install Jobmine Plus Mobile APK?
2. Click the download button to download Jobmine Plus Mobile.Once the download completed,find Jobmine Plus Mobile in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Jobmine Plus Mobile icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.