Designed by clinicians, IUVO can record and track details of your illnesses, allergies, medications, etc. using text, photos and videos. IUVO is useful in many medical contexts, including general practice, chronic disease, geriatrics, home care, etc. As IUVO was initially designed for geriatric/ home care patients, special issues like skin, bladder/ bowel, nutrition (tube feeding) can also be tracked.
1) Record Your health information
a. Diagnosis (Illnesses)
d. Multimedia – use photos and videos to record medical information: medical reports, symptoms, etc.
2) Track and chart health parameters
a. Key in health data for recording
i. Blood pressure/ Pulse rate
ii. Blood Sugars
b. Customized alert thresholds for health parameters
c. Tabulate data in tables
d. Get summary statistics for health parameters
e. Chart data for visual analysis
f. Email health charts, tables and stats to others
3) Special home care problems
a. Skin – use skin map and photos to record pressure sores, rashes, etc.
b. Urine volume and appearance
c. Stool charting (standardized Bristol Stool Chart)
d. Enteral feeds (aspiration, pH, feed volumes, flush)
4) Share health information
a. Allow family, caregivers and health professionals to share your health information
b. Set READ and/or WRITE privileges for others to access your information
IUVO Health Pte. Ltd.
How to install IUVO Health Notes APK?
2. Click the download button to download IUVO Health Notes.Once the download completed,find IUVO Health Notes in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find IUVO Health Notes icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.