After installing the app, you will be asked to register your details to start the 14-day free trial, we will email your login details for the device, and to access the website, with a link to the manual.
Whilst using the trial version, you will have access to five sample reporting templates, from different business sectors, this will allow you to evaluate how easy to use the TIM mobile reporting app is.
The templates can be customized with your logos, and branding.
Note, if you move to a full account, the templates can be designed specific to your companies onsite reporting requirements
‘TIM’ - The Inspection Manager - is the complete mobile surveying and reporting application developed specifically to improve the productivity and efficiency of teams working in:
Commercial Asset Management
Our clients are producing reports in less than 50% of the time it previously took using conventional data gathering and report production methods.
The reporting templates are created by our in house design team, bespoke to individual company requirements - from simple forms to site surveys, audit inspection reports, and commercial ‘contract class’ documents.
Streamlining your workflow documentation systems will drive significant improvements in productivity - transforming business processes whilst improving staff satisfaction levels through the removal of repetitive data entry and laborious report writing.
* Complete any type of report using your Android device quickly and easily
* reduce the time onsite by 50%
* Web portal access for management and colleagues
* Double your output by removing the need for repetitive admin work.
* Move to real-time on-site reporting.
* Share files with work-groups and clients more effectively.
The Inventory Manager Ltd
Apk Size: 2.96MB
Require Version: 8Download APK
How to install The Inspection Manager APK?
2. Click the download button to download The Inspection Manager.Once the download completed,find The Inspection Manager in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find The Inspection Manager icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.