My Android app will help you to know the following:
1. A list & count of applications installed on your phone.
2. Memory available for both Phone and SD card.
3. Info about outgoing, incoming and missed calls.
4. How to take screenshot (picture of the current screen) on your phone.
5. Megapixel of back and front cameras & the number of photos that can be clicked from the camera based on megapixel of your camera and remaining memory on your phone.
6. Internet connection your device is connected to.
7. Size & resolution of screen in pixels and inches.
8. Screen density of your phone.
9. RAM of the device.
10. Android version name & number.
11. Manufacturer and Model number of the device.
How to install My Android APK?
2. Click the download button to download My Android.Once the download completed,find My Android in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find My Android icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
SuperB Cleaner - Boost, Clean & APP LOCK100,000k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free