MaxMon is a new kind of app. Install it on a spare low-cost Android phone and leave it behind somewhere - to monitor and report on that remote property - using all the connectivity and sensors built into Android. MaxMon does a lot, so please refer to http://www.maxmon.co.uk/support/getting-started.
• Leave MaxMon at a fixed property and remotely monitor mains power (detect power outages) and unexpected motion (acceleration or vibration).
• Leave MaxMon in a vehicle or backpack and remotely track its location. Receive email or text alerts if it strays inside or outside defined geofences (NOTE: for location tracking reduce the MaxMon log interval to something like 30 seconds).
• Take remote photos using the phone's camera.
• To add monitoring of temperature, humidity, passive infra-red motion, liquid level, doors or windows, or remotely switch on and off lights, heaters or dehumidifiers, see our Quatropus products at http://www.maxmon.co.uk.
Problems or feedback? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apk Size: 1018.66KB
Require Version: 7Download APK
How to install MaxMon remote property monitor APK?
2. Click the download button to download MaxMon remote property monitor.Once the download completed,find MaxMon remote property monitor in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find MaxMon remote property monitor icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.