Please support my hard work and GPL open-source software by buying the donation version of bVNC from Google Play. You can use this fully-featured version of bVNC for free for as long as you want with no strings attached.
If bVNC doesn't work for you, before writing a review, please post your question in the forum:
See below for instructions for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
If you need an RDP application, please search for aRDP in Google Play. In addition, a SPICE client named aSPICE is available. Finally, if you are an oVirt, RHEV, or Proxmox user, check out Opaque.
bVNC is a secure, open source VNC client. Its features include:
- Windows, Mac, Linux, BSD, or any other OS with a VNC server installed
- Master password support in the Pro version
- Multi-factor (two-factor) SSH authentication in the Pro version
- Multi-touch control over the remote mouse. One finger tap left-clicks, two-finger tap right-clicks, and three-finger tap middle-clicks
- Right and middle-dragging if you don't lift the first finger that tapped
- Scrolling with a two-finger drag
- Force Landscape, Immersive Mode, Keep Screen Awake
- Dynamic resolution changes, allowing you to reconfigure your desktop while connected, and control over virtual machines from BIOS to OS
- Full rotation - use the central lock rotation on your device to disable rotation
- Full mouse support
- Full desktop visibility even with soft keyboard extended
- SSH tunneling, AnonTLS and VeNCrypt for secure connections (does not support RealVNC encryption).
- High-grade encryption superior to RDP using SSH and VeNCrypt (x509 certificates and SSL), preventing man-in-the-middle attacks
- AutoX session discovery/creation like NX client
- Tight and CopyRect encodings for quick updates
- Ability to reduce the color depth over slow links
- Copy/paste integration
- Samsung multi-window
- SSH public/private (pubkey)
- Importing encrypted/unencrypted RSA keys in PEM format
- Zoomable, Fit to Screen, and One to One scaling modes
- Two Direct, one Simulated Touchpad, and one Single-handed input modes
- In single-handed input mode, long-tap to get a choice of clicks, drag modes, scroll, and zoom
- Supports most VNC servers including TightVNC, UltraVNC, TigerVNC, and RealVNC
- Supports Mac OS X built-in remote desktop server (ARD) and Mac OS X authentication
- Does NOT support RealVNC encryption (use VNC over SSH or VeNCrypt instead)
- Stowable on-screen keys
- Right-click with Back button
- D-pad for arrows, rotate D-pad
- Hardware/FlexT9 keyboard support
- View-only mode
- On-device help on creating a new connection in the Menu when setting up connections
- On-device help on available input modes in the Menu when connected
- Hacker's Keyboard is recommended
- Instructions for Windows:
Secure VNC over VeNCrypt:
Secure VNC over SSH:
- Instructions for Linux:
WARNING: AnonTLS is not supported on Android 6, so to use Vino, the built-in VNC server for GNOME you have to disable Vino encryption requirement with "gsettings set org.gnome.Vino require-encryption false" or use AutoX (see below)
Plain VNC (Remote Desktop on Ubuntu):
AutoX Secure VNC over SSH:
- Instructions for Mac OS X:
Plain VNC (Remote Desktop for Mac OS X):
Secure VNC over SSH:
GPL source code here:
Iordan Iordanov (Undatech)
How to install bVNC: Secure VNC Viewer APK?
2. Click the download button to download bVNC: Secure VNC Viewer.Once the download completed,find bVNC: Secure VNC Viewer in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find bVNC: Secure VNC Viewer icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
imo free video calls and chat100,000k+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free