Want to know about your company's IT infrastructure availability before your end users do?
If you are already reaping the benefits of HPE SiteScope, the HPE SiteScope Android application is the next logical step for you!
The HPE SiteScope Android application provides a comprehensive solution for SiteScope application owners to manage the availability and performance of business-critical applications using their Android devices. With HPE SiteScope on your Android, you can harness the power of SiteScope wherever you go!
* Receive Email notifications about problems related to your organization’s monitored applications and take quick corrective action (rerun the monitors, view monitor report, acknowledge alerts, enable/disable associated alerts, view acknowledgement logs).
* Review group and monitor states to verify availability issues ahead of time, so you can solve them before they affect your business.
* Use the search to gain quick access to monitor statistics, and perform actions on the search results to mitigate issues.
* Create ad hoc reports for monitors, groups and alerts that display how the servers and applications have performed over time.
* You can perform all these actions from an Android across multiple SiteScopes.
• HPE SiteScope 10.13 (with patch SIS_108 for Linux, SIS_109 for Solaris or SIS_110 for Windows) and later.
• HPE SiteScope 11.2x
• HPE SiteScope 11.3x
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
How to install HPE SiteScope APK?
2. Click the download button to download HPE SiteScope.Once the download completed,find HPE SiteScope in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find HPE SiteScope icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
GROUP PLAY100,040k+ Free
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
Docs To Go™ Free Office Suite50,000k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free