Note: Do not update to this app if you are using HS2, stay on the app you have, or manually download the older APK from:
HSTouch is HomeSeer's official free mobile app for use with all HS3 and HS3PRO-powered home automation systems (including HomeTrollers™). HSTouch provides quick and easy remote access using HomeSeer's free "MyHomeSeer-Remote" cloud-based remote access service.
Compatible with Android 2.1 or later.
Standard HSTouch Mobile App Functions:
• Monitor & Control Lighting and Other Devices
• Monitor & Control Thermostats
• Monitor & Control Door Locks
• Monitor & Control Cameras (including Pan/Tilt types)
• Monitor Weather Forecast
• Monitor Energy Consumption
• Launch Pre-defined Automation Events
• Any HS3 or HS3PRO-powered HomeSeer system (including all HomeTrollers)
• Free HSTouch Server plug-in
• Free MyHomeSeer-Remote cloud-based account
• Free HSTouch client app (installed on the Android mobile device(s) of your choice)
• Ensure that the HSTouch server plug-in is installed and enabled on your HomeSeer system
• Register for a Free MyHomeSeer-Remote account and add your HomeSeer license codes to that account
• Download and install the Free HSTouch app on your Android mobile device(s)
• Launch HSTouch on your device and access the settings. Click on "MyHomeSeer" and enter your MyHomeSeer username and password
• Run the app and connect using MyHomeSeer. Your system should now be accessible!
An optional software tool ("HSTouch Designer") allows the mobile app to be fully customized with your choice of backgrounds, buttons, graphics and other design elements. Visit HomeSeer's website for details.
All HomeSeer systems are compatible with the industry's most popular products and technologies including Z-Wave, Insteon, X10, UPB and much more.
How to install HS3Touch Home Automation APK?
2. Click the download button to download HS3Touch Home Automation.Once the download completed,find HS3Touch Home Automation in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find HS3Touch Home Automation icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.