Grameen Foundation India is proud to present G-LEAP (Grameen Learning Program), a mobile learning app that will equip frontline staff and agents in microfinance institutions (MFIs) with required information and skills to run their business effectively, roll-out new products and processes, and train their staff quickly and cost-effectively.
G-LEAP can be Customized to suit Organizational needs by:
1. Licensing G-LEAP with standard off-the- shelf GFI courses or
2. Developing customized G-LEAP courses specifically for your Organization
This app is currently available in Hindi. However, the language of the app can be customized to suit organization requirements.
Key Highlights of G-LEAP:
- Compatible with Android version 4.1 and above
- Access to course content without Internet access
- Learning via multiple media such as text, visuals, videos and voiceover
- Self-regulated, self-paced learning with pre- and post-assessments
- Systematic tracking of learner's performance data
- Trackable record of competencies gained by individual employees
- Customized to suit organizational needs
- No requirement of additional hardware or software for training implementation
To know how you can implement G-LEAP within your organization, contact:
Faisal Wahedi, firstname.lastname@example.org
This application is powered by HandyTrain - http://www.handytrain.com
How to install G-LEAP APK?
2. Click the download button to download G-LEAP.Once the download completed,find G-LEAP in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find G-LEAP icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.