Use OpenStreetMap's topographical maps to find your way in the back country. Place markers, plan routes, monitor and mark your current position, and record your movements on the map. The application will save viewed maps for offline use.
- To place a marker, long press on the map
- To plan a route, tap on the plan icon, then tap along your route, then tap on the plan icon
- When route planning, long press on the map to back up
- To keep the map centred at your position, tap on the satellite icon
- To mark your current position, tap on the satellite icon, wait for a satellite fix, then tap on the flag icon
- To record your movements, tap on the satellite icon, then tap on the pencil icon
- To find the flattest route, tap on the plan icon, then tap on the start point, then long press on the end point
- To download a GPX file, tap on a marker, then tap on the GPX button
- Enable satellite tracking in Settings before starting
- Uses the osmdroid and osmbonuspack libraries
- Automatic route finding uses the A* search algorithm
Apk Size: 552.30KB
Require Version: 8Download APK
How to install RouteGuide APK?
2. Click the download button to download RouteGuide.Once the download completed,find RouteGuide in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find RouteGuide icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
Pro Evo 2017: PES 2017 Buttons1,000k+ Free
All Football - Live Score, News, Transfers, Video5,000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free