Get the official app for the 2016 Quadrennial Physics Congress (PhysCon)! PhysCon brings together physics students, alumni, and faculty members for three days of frontier physics, interactive professional development workshops, poster sessions, and networking. It is the largest gathering of undergraduate physics students in the world! Hosted by Sigma Pi Sigma, the physics honor society, anyone interested in physics is invited to attend.
PhysCon 2016 will build on the energy and enthusiasm of the 2012 Congress with an anticipated 1200 participants exploring the theme “Unifying Fields: Science Driving Innovation,” in the Silicon Valley, CA area. This meeting happens just once every four years, and presents unique opportunities for attendees to:
• Bond with fellow physics students from across the United States and beyond.
• Explore graduate programs, summer research opportunities, and workforce options.
• Be inspired by renowned physicists and tours of labs at the forefront of science and technology.
• Grow professionally through workshops on communication, inclusion, and leadership.
• Expand their understanding of physics and its variety of applications.
• Present their research to fellow students, potential graduate school advisors, and potential employers.
• Jocelyn Bell Burnell (Honorary Congress Chair), world-class astrophysicist known for discovering pulsars
• Eric Cornell, Senior Scientist at JILA, NIST, and the Department of Physics, University of Colorado at Boulder, and 2001 Physics Nobel Laureate
• Persis Drell, Dean of Stanford University School of Engineering and former Director of the SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory
• S. James Gates, Distinguished Professor and Center for String & Particle Theory Director at the University of Maryland; and many more
• Neil Turok, 2016 AIP Tate Medalist for International Leadership, South African physicist and the Director of Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics
• Patrick Brady, Professor & Director, Center for Gravitation, Cosmology & Astrophysics at the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee; speaking on behalf of the LIGO community about the detection of gravitational waves
• SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory
• NASA Ames Research Center
• Google X
• Unifying Fields: Science Driving Innovation
• Careers for Physicists
• Public Relations for Physicists
• Taking your SPS Chapter to the Next Level
• Building up the Community
• Life as a Graduate Student
• Poster Sessions
• Art Contest
• Breakfast with the Scientists
• Dance Party
Travel & Local
How to install PhysCon2016 APK?
2. Click the download button to download PhysCon2016.Once the download completed,find PhysCon2016 in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find PhysCon2016 icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
MAPS.ME – Map with Navigation and Directions10,000k+ Free
Careem - Car Booking App10,000k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free