TripView displays Sydney and Melbourne public transport timetable data on your phone. It features a summary view showing your next services, as well as a full timetable viewer. All timetable data is stored on your phone, so it can be used offline.
- Trackwork and service interruption information
- Interactive maps (create your trip by clicking on your station/stop)
- Multi-modal trip editor (customise exact change locations / lines)
- Real-time delay information and vehicle map (subject to data availability)
Additional features in the full version of TripView:
- Save your trips
- No advertisements
- Organise trips into folders
Realtime data is available for the following operators:
- Sydney Trains (Sydney metro area only, excluding Waterfall and the T6 Line)
- Sydney and Newcastle Buses
- Hillsbus, Forest Coach Lines, Busways Blacktown, Transdev North Shore
- Sydney Ferries
- Sydney Light Rail (excluding stops between Exhibition Centre and Central)
NOTE: Best efforts are taken to ensure timetable accuracy, but no guarantees are made. If you find an error in the timetable, please email email@example.com with details.
Travel & Local
TripView Pty Ltd
How to install TripView Lite APK?
2. Click the download button to download TripView Lite.Once the download completed,find TripView Lite in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find TripView Lite icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Careem - Car Booking App10,000k+ Free