Create, edit and collaborate with others on spreadsheets from your Android phone or tablet with the Google Sheets app. With Sheets, you can:
- Create new spreadsheets or edit existing files
- Share spreadsheets and collaborate in the same spreadsheet at the same time.
- Work anywhere, anytime - even offline
- Add and respond to comments.
- Format cells, enter or sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace and more.
- Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type.
- Get insights, instantly, quickly insert charts and apply formatting in one tap - with Explore.
- Open, edit and save Excel files.
Contacts: This is used to give suggestions of people to add to files and share with.
Storage: This is used to save and open files on USB or SD storage.
How to install Google Sheets APK?
2. Click the download button to download Google Sheets.Once the download completed,find Google Sheets in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Google Sheets icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Flashlight Compass with Sounds100k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free