The Cloud Console enables you to manage your solution running on the Google Cloud Platform directly from your Android phone or tablet:
* Check the state of your resources
* Create your own custom dashboard to get a glanceable overview of your solution
* Take quick actions directly from your device such as stopping a virtual machine
* View logs, errors and latency profiles to make troubleshooting application and resource issues easier on the go.
* Opt-in to receive push notifications when a new error occurs in your Google Cloud services.
* View billing accounts associated with the user.
* View and manage Incidents tracked in Google Stackdriver
* View and edit project level permissions
We plan on shipping new features regularly. Please give us your feedback in the app by swiping from the left, tapping "Help & feedback", and then tapping "Send feedback".
How to install Cloud Console APK?
2. Click the download button to download Cloud Console.Once the download completed,find Cloud Console in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Cloud Console icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Master for Minecraft-Launcher50,000k+ Free
Google Play services1,000,360k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free