The Google Wifi app lets you set up and control your Google Wifi points or OnHub right from your mobile device. It puts you in control of your network -- easily share your Wi-Fi password, see what devices are online, prioritize them for better performance, or pause the Wi-Fi on kids’ devices. The app also provides insights to help you get the most out of your Wi-Fi.
Here’s what you can do with the Google Wifi app:
• Set up your Google Wifi system or OnHub in just a few minutes
• Prioritize a device for faster speeds when it matters most
• Pause the Wi-Fi on kids’ devices
• See what’s connected to your network and how much bandwidth you’re using
• Create a separate network for your guests
• Run a network check to test your connection speed
• Make changes to your settings, such as your Wi-Fi network name and password
• Add a network manager who can help you monitor your Wi-Fi
How to install Google Wifi APK?
2. Click the download button to download Google Wifi.Once the download completed,find Google Wifi in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Google Wifi icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Yandex Browser with Protect10,000k+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
Google Chrome: Fast & Secure1,000,000k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free