=== Please Note,
=== This App may not run correctly on some Dual Sim Phones!
=== Android 5.0 Lollipop does not permitted to change mobile data state! Sorry
=== After updating: If you have problems, delete the program and reinstall it.
Mobile Data Scheduler - Battery Saver. Protect your health (Less radiation of microwaves, SAR values)
Mobile data scheduler does not overload your system. You can easily schedule the ON/OFF stands of your mobile internet via your mobile data scheduler.
Some examples for possible usage of application;
1.An example setting for regular daily users:
- Internet is always off (5.section) time period 00:00 06:59
- You can select ‘ Internet on time : 1 min., Internet off time :19 min.’, as timer (1.section). (In this setting, the timer will be active only between 07.00 and 23.59)
2. An example of a setting for ‘out of office hours users’:
- Internet is always on (4.section). Time period 18:00 & 01:00
- Internet is always off (5.section). Time period 01:01 and 06:59
- You can select ‘ Internet on time : 1 min., Internet off time :19 min.’, as timer (1.section). (In this setting, the timer will be active only between 07.00 and 17.59)
3. An example of a setting for the users who mainly make use of the programme during daytime:
- Internet is always on (4.section) time period 07:00 & 18:00
- Internet is always off (5.section) time period 00:00 & 06:59
- You can select ‘ Internet on time : 1 min., Internet off time :19 min.’, as timer (1.section). (In this setting, the timer will be active only between 18.00 and 23.59)
Question: What does ∑1-∑2-∑3 mean?
Answer: ∑1-∑2-∑3 specifies the ranking of the rules‘ validity. The most valid rule is ∑1. (∑1 -> ∑2 -> ∑3)
1.Example: Internet is always on (4.section -∑1 ) Let’s assume that the time period is determined as 07:00 & 18:00. In this time period the other functions which are ∑2 ve ∑3 (the rules in 1-2-3-6), will not function.
2.Example: Internet is always off (5.section - ∑1) If we assume that the time period is determined as 01.00 & 07:00; then the internet will not be working in any of the sections during this time period.
Question: What does ‘Delay (seconds) (3.section)’ mean?
Answer: ‘Delay’ is used to switch off the internet after the screen is turned off. It gives the user the opportunity to switch off the internet either right after turning off the screen or after a certain amount of time.
If this program does not work in your mobile phone or if you have any further requests with regards to the program, you can easily reach out to me via firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you leave any negative comments, I appreciate that you inform me about the mistakes. So I have a chance to correct :)
I am hoping to see your votes and comments via Google Play.
How to install Mobile Internet Scheduler APK?
2. Click the download button to download Mobile Internet Scheduler.Once the download completed,find Mobile Internet Scheduler in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Mobile Internet Scheduler icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
SuperB Cleaner - Boost, Clean & APP LOCK100,000k+ Free
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free