Easy access to your music apps!
This app creates a menu in your notification area when you connect earphones or a Bluetooth headset to your device.
* Choose which apps to put on the menu and sort them as you like
* Turn on the screen when a headset is connected
* Auto-start an app when headset is connected
* Icon alignment (left, right, space evenly) in notification
* Can create a widget that is made visible when a headset is connected
* Icon pack support
* Bluetooth device blacklist
Materia design icon and misc graphics by Adam Lapinski (https://plus.google.com/+AdamLapinski_Yeti)
Icon by Adam Lapinski
* RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Start when phone starts
* BLUETOOTH: Check Bluetooth state
* INTERNET: Used to report crash data to Crittercism (error reporting service)
* READ_LOGS: Allows collecting logcat data to be attached to crashes and handled exceptions.
* GET_TASKS: Allows augmenting crash reports with information on the activity running during a crash.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows the app database to be saved to SD-card
* WAKE_LOCK: Nedded for turning on the screen on headset connection
* REORDER_TASKS: to bring other apps to foreground / auto-launch
No personal information is gathered by this app. Only crash reports are sent to me so I can fix bugs and improve the app.
Richard Ginzburg, Amphisys AB
How to install Headset Menu APK?
2. Click the download button to download Headset Menu.Once the download completed,find Headset Menu in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Headset Menu icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
SuperB Cleaner - Boost, Clean & APP LOCK100,000k+ Free
Doctor Clean - Speed Booster5,000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free