As part of the Social Multiplayer Games class at NYU, I have built a dominoes game.
The game can be played as per below:
- Play with a friend on the same phone, invite a friend to play or practice against the computer.
- Two players are allowed per match. Each player will receive 7 tiles.
- If you are the first player to join the match, you will be allowed to start by playing a double tile. If you don't have a double tile then you can either buy tiles from the house or pass the play to your opponent.
- Each player adds a domino to an open end of the layout, if possible.
- If a player is unable to make a move, he/she must draw dominoes from the boneyard until a move can be made. If there are no dominoes left, then the player must pass.
- A game ends either when a player plays all his/her tiles, or when a game is blocked. A game is considered blocked when all players make a pass their turn (i.e. no player can make a move).
- When a hand ends, the player with the lightest hand (i.e. the fewest number of dots on their dominoes) wins the number of sum total of points in all of his opponents hands (minus the points in his own hand, if any).
How to install Dominoes APK?
2. Click the download button to download Dominoes.Once the download completed,find Dominoes in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Dominoes icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.