This App is a combo of Python Tutorial and Python Documentation. Whether you want to start learning Python, or a beginner, or an expert Python coder, this App will suite your needs effectively. Not only it guides you through how to start coding in Python, it also serves as a reference whenever you need one.
So, if you are a beginner, just start from the Tutorials section and start coding with the help of numerous examples provided.
App has various features namely:
- Completely Offline documentation: Browse offline. No need for internet.
- Documentation wide search: Search whole documentation for desired keywords
- Find in Page: Use it to find topic of interest in current page
- Bookmark: Bookmark a page, even a search result
- Font Size: Increase/Decrease size of font in the reading pane of App.
- Full Screen: Toggle full screen mode
- Easy navigation between different sections
- Eye friendly reading interface
Below is highlight of topics covered in this App:
1. Latest Python documentation (v3.6):
- Latest version of App always will have latest Python documentation.
2. What's new in Python:
- Covers the latest features in Python 3.6 and how to work with them.
3. Python Tutorial:
- Tutorial for Python to get you started. Covers basic to advance features of Python.
4. Python Library Reference:
- Describes standard library of functions and features distributed with Python language.
5. Python Language Reference:
- Describes the syntax and semantics of Python language.
6. Python Setup and Usage
- How to setup and use Python on different platform environments.
7. Python HOWTOs:
- Dedicated and detailed coverage of some important topics.
8. Extending and Embedding:
- How to write modules to extend Python, for C/C++ programmers.
9. Python/C API:
- Documentation of API used to extend Python using C/C++.
10. Installing Python Modules:
- Guide to install different modules available in Python community.
11. Distributing Python Modules:
- Guide on how to distribute a Python module.
- Some common frequently asked question on general/advance topics.
13. Python Global Module Index:
- An index of all Python modules in one page.
14. Python General Index:
- An index of all functions, classes and terms covered in documentation.
15. Python Glossary:
- Covers and explains the most important terms of Python.
16. Complete Table of Contents:
- A list of all the sections and subsections of documentation.
How to install Python Xplorer APK?
2. Click the download button to download Python Xplorer.Once the download completed,find Python Xplorer in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Python Xplorer icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Duolingo: Learn Languages Free100,000k+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free
PUP Mobile Portal10k+ Free