Surf News Network (formerly Hawaii Surf Forecast) allows you to gather surf reports in Hawaii from Surf News Network and NOAA Surf Forecast in a clean and elegant manner so you can spend less time loading web pages and more time at the beach.
This IS the official Surf News Network app!
- View a complete overview of the next few days for swell and wind.
- Easily swipe through pages to find out a more detailed report of the surf for each day or location. Different colors are used to quickly indicate the size of the waves without having to actually read the heights.
- Effortlessly back and forth to retrieve the different tides for a specific location.
- Glance at NOAA Buoy information to find what the latest water temperatures, wave heights, and periods are.
- Quickly call the surf forecast hotline from within the app to hear the most up to date on location reports.
- Automatically update and store the forecast information so the internet is only required when performing a refresh. Useful for several locations on the island with poor service.
- Share all this information with your friends by simply clicking the share icon found in almost every page!
- Save your favorite island and height scale to view the information you want even faster.
Contact: Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions.
How to install Surf News Network APK?
2. Click the download button to download Surf News Network.Once the download completed,find Surf News Network in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Surf News Network icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Yahoo Weather10,000k+ Free