The Frazer Web Manager app gives customers using Frazer’s website services the ability to handle key site management tasks on-the-fly. This makes updating your website a snap, whether you’re sitting in your office following an arrangement conference or heading out the door on your way to a service.
A few of the different features found within the app include the ability to:
- View form submissions - Automatically get notified whenever customers fill out your website’s preplanning and prearrangement forms.
- See new email subscribers - View contact information for people who have signed up to receive obituary notifications from your funeral home.
- View Tribute Store orders - See any floral arrangements or sympathy food orders that have been placed through your website at a glance.
- See website traffic and usage stats - Find out how people are engaging with your funeral home’s website with easy-to-use stats reporting.
- Authorize incoming photos, comments and testimonials - Approve any photos, comments or testimonials that have been left by users on your website and/or online memorial walls.
- View upcoming services - Keep your schedule under control with an easy-to-access calendar of your upcoming services and events.
Frazer Consultants is dedicated to developing and delivering the kinds of technology our customers need to manage their funeral homes effectively and maintain their competitive advantages. For more information on other solutions beyond the Frazer Web Manager app, visit our website at www.frazerconsultants.com or call 866.372.9372.
How to install Frazer Web Manager App APK?
2. Click the download button to download Frazer Web Manager App.Once the download completed,find Frazer Web Manager App in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Frazer Web Manager App icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.