This is just one of several sports conditioning apps - part of the PRO Sports Conditioning membership.
This app focuses on the strength and conditioning component of long distance running and includes programs to help get your body ready to compete at a high level for a marathon race. Do this app in conjunction with your current running workouts to optimize your conditioning and help you cut down your race time significantly!
Phases of Training in App
Base Phase - Focus: Stability - ease the body into strength training to prevent injury in the future as you look to increase balance, proprioception, core control, and muscle recruitment. This phase also serves as an adjustment period to introduce runners to weight training and you should focus on form and technique by paying attention to the details in the videos.
Aerobic Endurance Phase - Focus: Strength - start to add weight to exercises and work harder throughout the set -- challenging the intensity of the workout. This will increase your relative strength strength relative to your body's weight. The program has you focusing on bilateral exercises like the barbell squat and barbell deadlift. You will be doing lower reps during this phase.
Peak - Focus: Power - Now, the program shifts to total-body exercises performed drills and explosively. Exercises like jump squats, box jumps, and plyometric pushups are used since they still activate muscle fibers and help maintain muscle. An additional benefit is these plyometrics improve running form.
Taper - Focus: Maintenance and Recovery - Now the program decreases the weight intensity and maintains strength. Body-weight movements like pushups, pullups, squats, and lunges are used in addition to flexibility, stretching, and foam rolling to promote recovery.
A lot of runners underestimate the value of strength and conditioning. However, elite runners know that to maximize their running potential and cut down their race time they need to improve their flexibility, balance, and strength training. These programs isolate certain muscles groups to help you develop greater stamina and power when you are tired during a race.
- Workouts and exercises at beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions and freeze frames
- Profile with social notifications, past posts, and your bio
- Active community of coaches, elite athletes, beginners, fitness enthusiasts, nutritionists, and athletic trainers
Become a PRO or MVP member to get access to more Fitivity apps, plus other features and advantages!
PRO - $2.99/month
Access all Fitivity Sports Conditioning related apps and their premium levels.
MVP - $6.99/month
Access to the entire collection of 350 Fitivity apps and their premium levels.
PRO and MVP membership also gives you access to...
- Your own dedicated training library to access thousands of videos, exercises, and workouts.
- The ability to create and edit your own training library.
- Save exercises and workouts for easy access.
- A timer so you never have to leave the app to time your exercises.
- Exclusive access to newly added exercises, workouts, and apps.
I am having technical issues, what should I do?
Email us as soon as possible and be specific about your issue. If you can send us a screen shot, that is very helpful. Let us know the type of phone you have and the app you are using. We will try to respond and help you on the same day. To email us visit getfitivity.com/contact
Who are the models in the videos and who designed the training programs?
Training programs are demonstrated and designed by collegiate athletes, professional athletes, elite high school athletes, and certified trainers and instructors.
Health & Fitness
Apk Size: 8.64MB
Require Version: 9Download APK
How to install Marathon Running Conditioning APK?
2. Click the download button to download Marathon Running Conditioning.Once the download completed,find Marathon Running Conditioning in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Marathon Running Conditioning icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Cookbook Recipes5,000k+ Free
Instant Heart Rate : Heart Rate & Pulse Monitor10,000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free