This is just one of several basketball apps - part of the Basketball PRO membership.
This is an introductory basketball training program to introduce skills and workouts -- specifically for beginners.
Whether you are a child, teenager, or in your late twenties -- you can always learn to be good at this game. This program is meant to help you learn in-game skills so you can be a more competitive player and contribute to your team.
For younger athletes, this program is perfect for you as it focuses on the core skills that help a player make their school team or earn more playing time.
Some skills included are:
- Perfect jump shooting form
- A variety of dribbling drills & techniques
- Layups and other important finishes around the basket
- Proper passing techniques and variations
- Footwork and jump roping exercises
- and MORE!
- Workouts and exercises at beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions and freeze frames
- Profile with social notifications, past posts, and your bio
- Active community of coaches, elite athletes, beginners, fitness enthusiasts, nutritionists, and athletic trainers
Become a PRO or MVP member to get access to more Fitivity apps, plus other features and advantages!
PRO - $2.99/month
Access all Fitivity Basketball related apps and their premium levels.
MVP - $6.99/month
Access to the entire collection of 350 Fitivity apps and their premium levels.
PRO and MVP membership also gives you access to...
- Your own dedicated training library to access thousands of videos, exercises, and workouts.
- The ability to create and edit your own training library.
- Save exercises for easy access.
- A timer so you never have to leave the app to time your exercises.
- Exclusive access to newly added apps.
I am having technical issues, what should I do?
Email us as soon as possible and be specific about your issue. If you can send us a screen shot, that is very helpful. Let us know the type of phone you have and the app you are using. We will try to respond and help you on the same day. To email us visit getfitivity.com/contact
Who are the models in the videos and who designed the training programs?
Training programs are demonstrated and designed by collegiate athletes, professional athletes, elite high school athletes, and certified trainers and instructors.
How do I create a Fitivity account to interact or ask a question to the community?
By either commenting, liking, or creating a post for the first time, you will be prompted to sign in with either Facebook or Google.
Who, When, More Info
Who Examples of people who use this app right now
- For athletes working out by themselves
- For ball players practicing in small groups or with a partner
- For coaches and trainers to incorporate in their workouts, lessons, practices or current routines.
When Common times to use this app
- In the off season to improve skills and prepare for the upcoming tryouts
- In the season to sharpen skills, maintain technique, or develop fundamentals
More Info Other benefits from using this app
- Increased offensive performance for one-on-one and five-on-five
- Improved scoring
- Better efficiency
- Enhanced skills and coordination
- Progressed maturity and overall work ethic
- Burned calories depending on intensity of workouts
- Basketball muscles developed by fully participating in the drills at game speed
- Improved stamina and good cardio endurance if working hard enough
Health & Fitness
Apk Size: 8.68MB
Require Version: 9Download APK
How to install Basketball Beginners Training APK?
2. Click the download button to download Basketball Beginners Training.Once the download completed,find Basketball Beginners Training in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Basketball Beginners Training icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.