This is just one of several dance apps - part of the PRO Dance membership.
Let's step it up -- with this dual dance program – combining ballet and hip-hop. Through multiple levels of progression training, you will learn the baddest and most crowd-pleasing moves in hip hop and ballet – stunning your audiences. Combine these two genres and see how YOU can innovate in your performances. Whether you are learning pointe ballet or old school more modern dance, this app will motivate you to be able to improvise and stun crowds.
When old school meets new, creativity flourishes and thrives. Get at it and start training!!!
This app teaches you hundreds of ballet and hip hop moves.
- Workouts and exercises at beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions and freeze frames
- Profile with social notifications, past posts, and your bio
- Active community of coaches, elite athletes, beginners, fitness enthusiasts, nutritionists, and athletic trainers
Become a PRO or MVP member to get access to more Fitivity apps, plus other features and advantages!
PRO - $2.99/month
Access all Fitivity Dance related apps and their premium levels.
MVP - $6.99/month
Access to the entire collection of 350 Fitivity apps and their premium levels.
PRO and MVP membership also gives you access to...
- Your own dedicated training library to access thousands of videos, exercises, and workouts.
- The ability to create and edit your own library.
- Save exercises for easy access.
- A timer so you never have to leave the app to time your exercises.
- Exclusive access to newly added exercises, workouts, and apps.
I am having technical issues, what should I do?
Email us as soon as possible and be specific about your issue. If you can send us a screen shot, that is very helpful. Let us know the type of phone you have and the app you are using. We will try to respond and help you on the same day. To email us visit getfitivity.com/contact
Who are the models in the videos and who designed the training programs?
Training programs are demonstrated and designed by collegiate athletes, professional athletes, elite high school athletes, and certified trainers and instructors.
How do I create a Fitivity account to interact or ask a question to the community?
By either commenting, liking, or creating a post for the first time, you will be prompted to sign in with either Facebook or Google.
Who, When, More Info
Who Examples of people who use this app right now
- For dancers working out by themselves
- For dancers working out in small groups or with a partner
- For coaches and trainers to incorporate in their workouts, lessons, or current routines.
More Info Other benefits from using this app
- Enhanced skills and dancing coordination
- Progressed maturity and overall work ethic
- Burned calories depending on intensity of workouts
- Muscles developed by fully participating in the drills at game speed
- Improved stamina and good cardio endurance if working hard enough
Health & Fitness
Apk Size: 12.97MB
Require Version: 11Download APK
How to install Hip Hop & Ballet Dancing Mixed APK?
2. Click the download button to download Hip Hop & Ballet Dancing Mixed.Once the download completed,find Hip Hop & Ballet Dancing Mixed in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Hip Hop & Ballet Dancing Mixed icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
Period Tracker, My Calendar50,000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
Sworkit - Workouts & Fitness Plans for Everyone1,000k+ Free