The app is a complete free handbook of Computer networks which covers important topics, notes, materials, news & blogs on the course. Download the App as a reference material & digital book for Computer Science engineering programs & software degree courses.
This useful App lists 144 topics with detailed notes, diagrams, equations, formulas & course material, the topics are listed in 8 chapters. The app is must have for all the engineering science students & professionals.
The app provides quick revision and reference to the important topics like a detailed flash card notes, it makes it easy & useful for the student or a professional to cover the course syllabus quickly before an exams or interview for jobs.
Track your learning, set reminders, edit the study material, add favorite topics, share the topics on social media.
You can also blog about engineering technology, innovation, engineering startups, college research work, institute updates, Informative links on course materials & education programs from your smartphone or tablet or at http://www.engineeringapps.net/.
Use this useful engineering app as your tutorial, digital book, a reference guide for syllabus, course material, project work, sharing your views on the blog.
Some of the topics Covered in the app are:
1. Growth Of Computer Networking
2. Networking Seems Complex
3. Five Key Aspects Of Networking
4. Local area network ( LAN)
5. Metropolitan Area Network ( MAN)
6. Wide Area Network ( WAN )
7. OSI reference Model (OSI layers)
8. TCP/IP Reference Model
9. Comparison of the OSI and TCP/IP Reference Models
10. Problems of the TCP/IP Reference Mode
11. Problems of the OSI Model/layers
13. Architecture of the Internet
14. ATM Reference Model
15. Client-server model
16. Peer-to-peer Communication
17. Transmission technologies
18. Connection-Oriented and Connectionless Services
19. Protocol Hierarchies
21. Services of layers
22. X.25 networks
23. Applications of computer networks
24. Using layered protocols
25. simplex, half-duplex and full-duplex communication
26. Novell NetWare IPX packet
27. Network topology/topologies
28. Taxonomy By Forms Of Energy
29. Coaxial Cable
30. Twisted Pair
31. Fiber optic cables
32. Compare Fiber Optics and Copper Wire
34. Compare circuit-switched and packet-switched networks
35. Dual cable and single cable systems
36. Single mode and multimode fibers
37. Disadvantages of optical fiber
38. Serial Transmission
39. ISDN Architecture
40. Objectives of ISDN
41. ISDN Reference Model
42. Data Link layer design issues
43. Services provided by the data link layer
44. Framing in data link layer
45. Error-Correcting Codes
46. Unrestricted Simplex Protocol
47. A Simplex Stop-and-Wait Protocol
48. Simplex Protocol for a Noisy Channel
49. Sliding Window Protocols
50. One-Bit Sliding Window Protocol
51. A Protocol Using Go Back N
52. High-Level Data Link Control
53. Data Link Layer in Internet
54. The Point-to-Point Protocol
55. Point-to-Point Protocol frame format
56. LCP packets
57. Static Channel Allocation
58. Dynamic Channel Allocation in LANs and MANs
60. Slotted ALOHA
61. 1-persistent CSMA
62. Non-persistent CSMA
63. p-persistent CSMA
64. CSMA with Collision Detection
65. Bit-map collision free protocol
66. Binary countdown protocol
67. Limited-Contention Protocols
68. Adaptive Tree Walk Protocol
69. Ethernet Cabling
70. Cable topologies of Ethernet
71. Manchester Encoding
72. 802.3 frame format
73. Binary Exponential Backoff Algorithm
74. Services of 802.11
76. Operation of Two Port Bridge
77. Spanning Tree Bridges
Each topic is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations for better learning and quick understanding.
Computer networks is part of computer science engineering education courses and information technology degree programs of various universities.
How to install Computer networks basics APK?
2. Click the download button to download Computer networks basics.Once the download completed,find Computer networks basics in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Computer networks basics icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
PUP Mobile Portal10k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Tube mate4,000+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free