+ accurate and high-detailed 5-6 day weather forecasts for Asia and Europe
+ high detailed weather forecasts for each administrative division of SE Asia and European countries
+ near real-time global precipitation retrievals using observations from passive millimeter-wave satellites and geostationary passive infrared satellites
+ global earthquake reports
“WMApp” uses your internet connection.
We'd like to thank everyone, who is interested in WMApp. Below are some important points we'd like to inform users.
1) WMApp is significantly different from other applications in this field since all information illustrated in WMApp, except earthquake reports, is produced using models and algorithms that have long been developed by the founder of WMApp, Dr. Chinnawat Surussavadee, and his co-author. The models and algorithms have been published in several papers in internationally high-standard research journals listed in the first or second quartile of ISI database. Hence, their correctness is approved.
2) WMApp is the work of the Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Earth System Science and Andaman Natural Disaster Management (ESSAND), Prince of Songkla University (PSU), Phuket Campus, Thailand. ESSAND develops WMApp for the benefit of the public. More information about ESSAND can be found at www.essand.psu.ac.th
3) The use of WMApp is free.
4) The use of WMApp is easy. A 6-minute video showing how to install and use WMApp can be viewed at http://youtu.be/zRoTS4111_M
How to install Weather Forecast WMApp APK?
2. Click the download button to download Weather Forecast WMApp.Once the download completed,find Weather Forecast WMApp in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Weather Forecast WMApp icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Yahoo Weather10,000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free