Do you really want to pass NBDE Part 2 exam and/or expand your knowledge & expertise effortlessly?
This best seller mobile app helps you archive your goal easily by the following unique features:
- Break learning materials into small sets of practice questions & terms
- Master each set effortlessly by many ways: flashcard, matching game, true/false, multiple choice
- Detect & separate automatically the most difficult questions
- Track your learning process on every set and exam taken
- Ready for the Exam by Exam Simulator
+) Lifetime access to all Practice Questions & Terms prepared by EXPERTS for the most current exam.
+) Unlimited access to the EXAM BUILDER & SIMULATOR.
+) Automatically FILTER your most difficult questions.
+) PROGRESS TRACKING for every question & exam taken
+) Lifetime support & updates
+) Hundreds of practice questions & terms
+) 5 Free Exam Builder
+) Free Matching Game
+) Filter hardest and weakest questions
National Board Dental Examination (NBDE) is the United States national dental examination for students and professionals in dentistry. It is required for licensure in the United States and may also be required when applying for postgraduate studies in dental specialities after completing a dental degree. Foreign-trained dentists also must take the NBDE in order to earn admission into advanced standing programs in US dental schools.
The American Student Dental Association sells reprints of previously released exams as study guides for students in their online store.
Since 2012 the NBDE exams have been graded on a PASS/FAIL basis only, with no scores being issued unless one failed he will receive his score with details . If a student passes they are not allowed to take the exam again, unless required by a state board or relevant regulatory agency. The Joint Commission on National Dental Examinations (JCNDE) changed the test to pass/fail because the test was being used as a measuring stick for students getting into specialty programs. The test's original purpose was to assist the state in making licensure decisions, not as a criterion for specialty programs. The JCNDE felt the NBDE was an unreliable indicator of success in specialties so they removed the scoring completely.
NBDE II requires two days and focuses on clinical dental topics:
2. Operative Dentistry
3. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery/Pain Control
4. Oral Diagnosis
5. Orthodontics and Pediatric Dentistry
6. Patient Management, including Behavioral Science, Dental Public Health and Occupational Safety
This application is just an excellent tool for self-study and exam preparation. It's not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization, certificate, test name or trademark.
Edu Leaders, Inc.
How to install NBDE Part 2 Exam Prep 2017 APK?
2. Click the download button to download NBDE Part 2 Exam Prep 2017.Once the download completed,find NBDE Part 2 Exam Prep 2017 in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find NBDE Part 2 Exam Prep 2017 icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
PUP Mobile Portal10k+ Free
Duolingo: Learn Languages Free100,000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
More from Developer
Journeyman Electrician5,000+ Free
Six Sigma Exam Prep 2017 Ed1,000+ Free
CNA® Exam Prep 2017 Edition1,000+ Free
AMT RMA Exam Prep 2017 Edition1,000+ Free
AAMA® CMA Exam Prep 2017 Ed1,000+ Free
PMP® Exam Prep 2017 Edition1,000+ Free