Illinois Institute of Technology has ventured into the world of mobile apps! HAWKi is now available for the iPhone, iPad, and the Android phone and tablet: Windows 8+ tablet devices will be available very soon.
IIT students can download this free mobile app that will give you anytime, anywhere access to information that is critical to your student experience at Illinois Tech.
HAWKi will put at your fingertips the ability to participate in classes, check grades, see holds, get dining hall information, use geo-location to navigate the campus, and so much more!
HAWKi provides students with secure access to the most important information you need with features like:
● Courses – View your course assignments, class rosters, grades, discussions and class announcements/updates
● Library – Browse and search content in the Galvin Library
● Holds – Receive mobile notification if a hold should happen and require action
● Events – Check out all the latest happenings on campus
● Bookstore – Access the IIT Bookstore
● News – Read the latest campus news
● Dining Hall – Browse, search and locate dining options for your campus
● Maps – Search and get directions to all campus facilities using Google Maps
● Emergency – Get instant access to IIT security and safety services
● Academic Calendar – View the upcoming Academic Calendar
● MyParking – Access parking services
● Shuttle Bus – Access IIT’s free shuttle bus schedule
● CTA – Access CTA services and schedules
● Divvy – Access the Divvy bike locations on campus
● Social Media – Access IIT videos on YouTube, access Facebook links & view and poste to IIT Twitter
● Jobs4Hawks – Access job opportunities
● Greek Life – Access Greek Life sites to view activities and events
● HawkLink – Reload TechCash
● Heath & Wellness – Access links to Student Health and the Center for Disabilities
● International Center – Access the link to the International Center
Students interested in downloading the free IIT mobile application should go to their app store and search for “ILLINOIS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY”--You’ll be glad you did!
How to install HAWKi - Illinois Tech mobile APK?
2. Click the download button to download HAWKi - Illinois Tech mobile.Once the download completed,find HAWKi - Illinois Tech mobile in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find HAWKi - Illinois Tech mobile icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free
Photomath - Camera Calculator10,000k+ Free
PUP Mobile Portal10k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free