---->Download, update and check linking status of your Aadhaar card from your mobile phone instantly. Aadhaar Portal is your one-stop solution to view and manage your Aadhaar information online.
---> Aadhaar card is sometimes misspelt as Adhar card, Aadhar card, Adhaar card etc.
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is a statutory authority established under the provisions of the Aadhaar Act, 2016 on 12 July 2016 by the Government of India, under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
Aadhaar Card is a 12 digit individual identification number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of india on behalf of the Government of india.Aadhaar serves as a proof of identity and address, anywhere in india.In order to get an Aadhaar you will be required to visit an Enrolment Centre, fill and submit the enrolment form and get your Biometric data captured.
In this application you can know complete information about your Aadhaar Card and also book an appointment for your Aadhaar Card. Aadhaar letter received via India Post and e-Aadhaar downloaded from UIDAI website are equally valid.
This App is complete all in one solution for things related to Aadhar Card.
You can do following with this AADHAR Card App:
1. Check your Aadhar Card Status
2. Find AADHAR Linking Status
3. Download e-AADHAR Card
4. Download AADHAR Card on Mobile
5. Update Your AADHAR Profile and Upload Documents
6. Check Status of Your AADHAR Card Application with Enrolment Number / ID
7. Book Appointment for Enrolment / Enrollment
8. File Complaint
9. Check Status of Your Complaint
10 - Find Nearest AADHAR Card Center
* Easly link to pancard
*Easly link to bank like as Sbi,Bank Of Baroda, ICICI BANK,HDFC BANK etc
* Scan your Aadhaar Card QR-Code and get all aadhaar details in on your phone.
* Download and view/read your Aadhaar card in PDF format (100% Legal ID proof and address proof )
* No need to visit e-Seva kendra (eSeva center) or enrolment center and pay high fees to get Aadhaar card for yourself and family. This service is completely FREE!
* Show your Aadhar card on your smartphone or send it by email or WhatsApp in one click.
* Update your Aadhaar information (name, mobile, address etc.) online using the Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal (SSUP)
* Locate nearest Aadhaar enrollment centre
* Book an appointment at the nearest Aaadhaar enrollment centre
* Check you Aaadhar application status
* Forgot your Aaadhar number? No problem! Recover lost Aadhaar/Enrolment number instantly
* Check the linking status of your Aaadhar card with your bank account
* Check linking status of your Aaadhar card with your Gas provider (Supports HP, Indane and Bharat Gas)
* Frequently asked questions (FAQs) about Aaadhar
* Contact Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) or register a complaint
* User-friendly interface using material design
* Link your aadhaar card with pan card
How to install Update Aadhar Card APK?
2. Click the download button to download Update Aadhar Card.Once the download completed,find Update Aadhar Card in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Update Aadhar Card icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
Google Drive1,000,000k+ Free
UC browser mini100,000k+ Free
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free