Use this app to replace, augment or verify the information provided by the speedometer in your car or truck and to record your travels. If your vehicle's speedometer is broken or the odometer is broken, the app makes an excellent substitute.
The app uses a proprietary GPS tracking filter that results in the highest degree of accuracy in distance measurements for any GPS operating on the standard Android GPS chip L1 frequency. - Translation: The odometer is extremely accurate.
Open the app, and the speedometer and odometer come to life and the app begins recording the following information:
• The route taken. Routes can be displayed on the included maps, or you can export your tracks and view them in Google Earth on your desktop computer.
• Distance traveled.
• Trip duration with starting and finishing times.
• Starting and finishing coordinates and addresses.
• Trip charges (for tax purposes and travel reimbursement).
Export or email trips from the travel logger in either .kml or .csv file format for viewing on or transfer to another Android device or desktop computer. Csv files can be viewed in spreadsheet programs such as Microsoft Excel. Kml files contain all the stats for each trip including the route taken and can be mapped in programs like Google Earth.
You can even restore deleted trip data by importing your saved files back into the application. This is especially useful when you get a new phone or if your phone has been reset and you need to preserve your travel information.
View and understand your trip information using the configurable charts and displays that allow you to summarize and organize your trips the way you want.
The application's speedometers, odometers and travel manager work with either U.S. / Imperial units or metric system.
All screens are designed to go full screen, even on tablets, giving you the largest possible displays.
* Speed alarm. A warning alert will sound when your vehicle's speed exceeds the limit.
* Heads up display (HUD). All speedometers can be set to display a mirror-image so that you can reflect the screen off your windshield or specialized HUD display.
* Detailed help file.
* Great for trucking fleet logging.
* Makes an excellent odometer, speedometer and route recorder for your bicycle whether you are mountain biking or on the road.
So, how does the app save you money?
If you travel for business and your tax laws permit travel expense deductions, you can use the app's trip charge feature to apply a per mile or per kilometer charge for each trip. Print out the trip log as a csv file and use it for tax write-offs or company billing.
You can also save money by using the app's speed alarm feature and avoid traffic tickets.
* The application has minimal advertising and no ads are shown while the speedometers and reporting features are active. If you find the app useful or just plain fun to use, please leave a rating on Google Play to help support the app.
Privacy Statement and Permissions:
This app does not collect personal information such as phone ID, telephone number or any other identifying information. If you choose to purchase the app, Google Play Billing will ask for billing information.
The billing permission is required to purchase the app for the purpose of activating the KML import and export feature. CSV file exporting does not require purchase.
Location information is used to run the logging system, speedometers and odometers. They are GPS-powered.
The file access permission (storage writing and reading permission) is required to generate csv and kml files and to import kml files.
** Trip Master Speedometer is available only in the English language at this time. We will be adding more languages in the future. If you are not comfortable with English, please do not download this app.
Travel & Local
DS Software |
How to install Speedometer Odometer APK?
2. Click the download button to download Speedometer Odometer.Once the download completed,find Speedometer Odometer in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Speedometer Odometer icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.