THE #1 PTCE - PTCB STUDY APP NOW HAS THE MOST CURRENT EXAM QUESTIONS. PASS YOUR Pharmacy Technician Certification EXAM AT THE FIRST ATTEMPT BY STUDYING ANYWHERE, ANYTIME WITHOUT THE INTERNET CONNECTION.
Before you buy another ASE Exam Prep app, ask yourself:
- Does it Offer REAL EXAM questions and terminology? WE DO!
- Does it Break learning materials into small sets of questions to enhance your learning capability? WE DO!
- Does it Help you master each question effortlessly by various methods: flash cards, matching game, true/false, M/C, etc? WE DO!
- Does it Detect & separate the most difficult questions automatically? WE DO!
- Does it Track your learning process on every set and exam taken? WE DO!
- Does it Let you experience the REAL EXAM Simulator? WE DO!
+) Lifetime access to all Practice Tests.
+) Lifetime access to the EXAM SIMULATOR.
+) Track all hardest and weakest questions automatically.
+) Track history on every exam taken and practice progress.
+) Lifetime support & updates when NEW learning material available.
Free with download:
+) Hundreds of practice questions & terms
+) Free Exam Builder
+) Free Matching Game
+) Filter hardest and weakest questions
The Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam (PTCE) is a computer-based exam administered at Pearson VUE test centers nationwide. PTCE scores are used to determine whether individuals have demonstrated the knowledge necessary to practice as pharmacy technicians.
The PTCE is a two-hour, multiple-choice, exam that contains 90 questions (80 scored questions and 10 unscored questions). Each question is shown with four possible answers, only one of which is the correct or best answer. Unscored questions are not identified and are randomly distributed throughout the exam. A candidate’s exam score is based on the responses to the 80 scored questions. One hour and 50 minutes are allotted for answering the exam questions and 10 minutes for a tutorial and post-exam survey.
The PTCE content was developed by experts in pharmacy technician practice based on a nationwide Job Analysis Study completed in February 2012. PTCB’s Certification Council and Board of Governors reviewed the 2012 Job Analysis Study and approved a new blueprint for an updated PTCE, which launched on November 1, 2013.
The PTCE assesses knowledge critical to pharmacy technician practice organized into nine knowledge domains, each with a number of 'knowledge areas' or sub-domains, as shown in the table below. Refer to the full blueprint for more detail. As an aid to those familiar with the previous blueprint, PTCB provides a crosswalk to identify where knowledge listed under the previous blueprint is organized within the new PTCE blueprint.
- Pharmacology for Technicians
- Pharmacy Law and Regulations
- Sterile and Non-sterile Compounding
- Medication Safety
- Pharmacy Quality Assurance
- Medication Order Entry and Fill Process
- Pharmacy Inventory Management
- Pharmacy Billing and Reimbursement
- Pharmacy Information Systems Usage and Application
PTCB stands for “Pharmacy Technician Certification Board.” It is a private national organization which provides certification to qualified pharmacy technicians. Their goal is to promote more effective pharmacy technicians and ensure safe patient care to pharmacy customers.
All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. This application is an educational tool for self-study and exam preparation. It's not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization, certificate, test name or trademark.
How to install Pharmacy Tech 2017 Exam Prep APK?
2. Click the download button to download Pharmacy Tech 2017 Exam Prep.Once the download completed,find Pharmacy Tech 2017 Exam Prep in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Pharmacy Tech 2017 Exam Prep icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
Photomath - Camera Calculator10,000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free
Tube mate4,000+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free