Control your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi products, including Velop, from anywhere. Tap into your Wi-Fi: check connected devices, set up guest access, or keep your kids off social networking sites when they should be doing homework.
New app adds support for Velop, a modular system of tri-band connection points that provide seamless, full-strength Wi-Fi for the whole family.
• Remote Access – Access and manage your Wi-Fi from anywhere.
• Dashboard – Quickly view the status of your Wi-Fi.
• Guest Access – Protect your information by giving friends and family internet-only access on a separate guest network.
• Device Prioritization - Decide which devices get Wi-Fi priority for less lag and buffering.
• Parental Controls - Create a safe internet experience for your kids – even if they’re home and you’re not. Restrict access to certain websites or block specific devices from accessing the internet.
• The Linksys app works with Velop systems and Linksys Smart Wi-Fi routers. To view the full list of supported routers, visit: http://www.LinksysSmartWiFi.com/cloud/ustatic/mobile/supportedRouters.html
• User accounts are created in the app or at http://www.LinksysSmartWiFi.com. Simply associate your account with your Wi-Fi to log in from your devices.
• Compatible with Android 4.0.3 and greater
Our new Velop product line features a setup experience that uses Bluetooth. In Android 6 and higher, apps must request location permissions to use Bluetooth. We don't collect or use any location information in our app.
For additional help, visit our support site at http://support.linksys.com
Apk Size: 3.55MB
Require Version: 8Download APK
How to install Linksys APK?
2. Click the download button to download Linksys.Once the download completed,find Linksys in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Linksys icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.