- App Available for FREE to use.
- Easy to Access and Innovative .
- Good Usability.
- Income Tax (PAYE) payable to the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) and net pay based on your Gross Salary, NHIF and NSSF contributions.
- Import duty, Excise duty and VAT charges payable to the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) for imported motor vehicles from Japan.
- Value Added Tax (VAT) on your purchases
- Monthly and annual NHIF & NSSF contributions based on your gross salary and rates published by the Government of Kenya.
- Monthly payments based on the loan amount, term and interest rate on your next Auto, Mortgage and Personal Loan.
- Total HELB Loan repayment amount based on the flat interest rate and monthly payments.
- How much loan you can afford to borrow from Commercial Banks and mortgage finance institutions in Kenya
- Foreign Exchange Rates using indicative forex rates published daily by the the Central Bank of Kenya including US Dollar, Euro, Pound.
- Cost of a comprehensive motor insurance cover based on vehicle market value and insurance premium rates.
- Body mass index (BMI) based on your height (cm) and weight (kg).
- How much you will spend on Petrol/Diesel on a road trip based the latest fuel prices published by ERC Kenya
Classified African Ventures Limited
How to install Calculator.co.ke APK?
2. Click the download button to download Calculator.co.ke.Once the download completed,find Calculator.co.ke in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Calculator.co.ke icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Android Pay50,000k+ Free
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free