Mountain Hub is the first real-time, community based global network for the outdoors. Mountain hub is a community-based outdoor app that helps you access the most important current conditions near you. Join fellow enthusiasts and professionals to discover the most up-to-date reports, explore new adventures and contribute to the safety and enjoyment of our shared outdoor community. Mountain Hub is available on iOS and Android devices, and also on the web at app.mountainhub.com.
- Learn about recent conditions from geo-tagged observations.
- See what others have been doing, with easy-to-use trip reports and media sharing.
- Help the outdoor community by sharing your own observations about conditions, hazards, and other local beta.
POWERFUL MAP TOOLS
- Select from a variety of high quality map base layers including worldwide topo and aerial maps.
- Utilize advanced digital terrain visualizations to enhance your understanding of terrain and how it affects your decision-making.
GO PREMIUM AND PRO
- Be the ultimate contributor in your community who inspires others to be informed and get the most out of their outdoor endeavors.
- Gain access to the leading global map base layers including CalTopo, French IGN, Swiss Topo, and many more.
- Filter and explore terrain with additional visualization types including slope angle and aspect.
- Set no-go boundaries with our powerful custom terrain filters.
- Add “point of interest” observations to mark that hard to find trail head, ski run, mountain bike jump and more.
- Download and store offline maps when mobile device is not connect to cellular or wifi.
- Control how you share your observations and who sees your activity and observations.
- Have access to an exclusive professional community (PRO feature).
Mountain Hub Premium is available for $2.99/month or 24.99/year.
Mountain Hub Professional is available for $9.99/month or $99.99/year.
You can subscribe and pay through your Google account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
You can view our terms and conditions at:
- Continued use of cellular data or GPS tracking can dramatically decrease battery life. Mountain Hub strongly recommends that you carry a backup battery pack as your phone is an important safety device during outdoor adventures.
- Mountain Hub is an expansion of the Avanet app. Not all features of Avanet will be live in our first releases including route tracking, detailed professional observations, unlimited map caching, and route following. Many more features are staged to debut over the course of the next few months with subsequent releases, so stay tuned!
We love hearing from our users! Our team works constantly with users ranging from the most elite outdoor professionals to casual outdoor enthusiasts. Please share your feedback with us (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that we can work together to make Mountain Hub even better for you!
How to install MTN HUB APK?
2. Click the download button to download MTN HUB.Once the download completed,find MTN HUB in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find MTN HUB icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.