Micro Key Player: As I have limited space in my house, I have bought a Korg Microkey 61 and practice playing piano with an android device. But all the piano apps available in Google Play are not optimized for everyday usb keyboard use. There is always the ask permission and connection problem. And the latency is too much for decent play. After using an existing app for a few weeks, I give up and decide to make my own. I have created a convenient app where I can turn on and practice instantly with 3 sampled piano sound from Korg, Yamaha and Roland and optional 128 instruments sound module and user download soundfont. I am sharing it for free and hope you have many hours having fun.
- play music with your android device and external keyboard with no latency lag. App is designed to be real time to key pressed. I am surprised existing apps could not match what i created.
- 3 piano sound sampled from my favorite Korg, Roland and Yamaha piano.
- designed for quick turn-on-and-use. Remember your usb connection and device permission.
- auto close after inactive for 3 min
- respond to sustain pedal input
- cost: free
- android 3.1 and up phone or tablet
- OTG cable. About $1 at Amazon
- usb midi keyboard or digital piano
For support, please post at Celestial Piano forum at http://celestialpiano.blogspot.sg/p/forum.html My other app includes volca midi player (good for beginner without music theory to play piano) and microvolcakeys (for sending midi note to synthesiser).
ps. Just added sound module 128 instruments to the app as a free add on. It is from a soundfont file.
How the add-on sound module work?
1. Tap sound module on upper right corner in the keyboard app
2. It will open sound module if already install, otherwise it directs you to sound module goggle play page
3. Select the instrument you like, a sample sound is play
4. Tap back button and start playing on your keyboard :)
It is found that certain device auto activates the phone headset. If it happens to you, please post on the forum. Please attached a headset or external/BT speaker to listen to the sound. Known to happen to iRig Keys etc.
Music & Audio
How to install USB Midi Keyboard APK?
2. Click the download button to download USB Midi Keyboard.Once the download completed,find USB Midi Keyboard in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find USB Midi Keyboard icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
YouTube Music140k+ Free
Dolphin Video - Flash Player For Android500k+ Free
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free
Screen Cut – Best Screenshot Capture & Crop app1000k+ Free
Free Music - free music downland20k+ Free