Channelize, a FREE time-management app with focus timer and task list.
This app helps you to channel all your focus on your work and boost your productivity in a more effective and fun way by using the Pomodoro focus technique.
The idea is to break the work down into short, timed intervals (called "Pomodoros"), typically 25 minutes long, separated by short (5 minute) breaks. After 4 Pomodoros you take a longer break—usually 15 to 30 minutes.
Each pomodoro session requires your full attention on one task, avoiding all the distraction completely and every break requires you to step away from your work to relax.
In addition to the timer, the app provides a task list to organize your tasks.
- Ad-free and open source
- Simple and friendly interface
- In-built task list
- Time tracking for each task
- Configurable work and break duration
- Pause and resume timer
- Disable Sound and Wi-Fi during work sessions
- Notifications with sound and vibration after each session
- Works in the background
- Resumes automatically after end of a session
Channelize is not affiliated with, associated with or endorsed by the Pomodoro Technique® or Francesco Cirillo.
The Pomodoro Technique® and Pomodoro™ are registered and filed trademarks of Francesco Cirillo.
How to install Channelize: Focus timer, Task list APK?
2. Click the download button to download Channelize: Focus timer, Task list.Once the download completed,find Channelize: Focus timer, Task list in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Channelize: Focus timer, Task list icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.