As in other chronic diseases, non-adherence to treatment is a well-known problem in CML, where most patients need to take their medication on daily basis. In 2012-2013 the CML Advocates Network, a global network for leaders of CML patient groups that today connects more than 100 patient organizations in almost 80 countries on all continents, conducted a scientifically sound international study that aimed at investigating motivations and behavioral patterns of adherence in CML.
Based on the results of the study, the goal was to support hematologists and patients to improve adherence by developing suitable adherence tools. The first tool is “CML Today”, a mobile adherence app available for use on iOS and Android-devices.
The application serves patients to
• track the regular intake of their medicine
• remind them to take their prescribed medication
• track their PCR test results and other laboratory parameters
• connect with local support groups in their country
The application is not limited to a specific TKI, brand or manufacturer and can thus be used by any CML patient treated in accordance with current therapeutic standards. We trust that with this app we are contributing to the improvement of adherence in CML, and thus to a better quality of life among CML patients!
CML Advocates Network
How to install CML Today APK?
2. Click the download button to download CML Today.Once the download completed,find CML Today in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find CML Today icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.