Password manager is an app which gives you the possibility to manage accounts in one secure and safe place.
The application offers quick access to all your valuable information anywhere and anytime (fully functional offline).
All data is stored locally on the device (no server is required).
Because managing accounts can be very challenging sometimes, the Password Manager offers you the possibility to add custom filters, giving you access to all your precious information in a matter of seconds.
A security code option is available, which adds an extra layer of security to your data.
With a simple and intuitive design, the application can be used by everyone, regardless of age or gender.
This Password Manager is 100% free and it will be always like that.
We do not store any data. You are in control of everything in the application. The app was designed with the concept of accessing data as fast as possible and in a secure environment. Adding accounts is very easy by just pressing a button.
Managing accounts has never been so easy. We have predefined some of the accounts (icons and URLs) so you just have to put your basic information. For the specific accounts that are not available in the app, we have added a package of generic icons, which can be used to represent your custom account with more than 70 icons to chose from.
Because your data is very important, the Password Manager offers you the possibility to backup your data and restore it on another device.
Use your Dropbox account to create as many backup files as you want.
Make backup files on your Google Drive Account and restore data from them on other devices.
• does not require an internet connection (works offline)
• no account is required
• Backup & Restore - Dropbox & Google Drive
• 50+ predefined accounts
• 70+ high resolution generic icons
• security code option for app
• security code recover option
• data inside the app is encrypted
• quick copy of data to clipboard
• password generator
• custom filters
• search option
• quick access to favorite accounts
• attach notes
How to install Password Manager APK?
2. Click the download button to download Password Manager.Once the download completed,find Password Manager in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Password Manager icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.