Solve this cars tile puzzle by dragging and dropping the image tiles. You can choose between different puzzle sizes and there are lots of images with different difficulties available.
Try to beat your best puzzle times! Can you solve the puzzles fast enough?
Enjoy the wonderful car images! There are images of cars like Audi, BMW, Ferrari, VW, Mercedes, Ford, Old-timers and others.
Tile Puzzle Cars Features:
- Puzzles sizes: 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6, 7x7, 8x8, 9x9 and 10x10
- Best times recording
- Many images of all difficulties
- Puzzle photos can be downloaded and saved in your photos folder
- Can be installed on the SD card
Acknowledgements and Attributions:
This app has been developed by Thomas Fuchs-Martin with the games framework LibGdx. Thanks to the free images site pixabay.com.
This app is tested with:
- Most popular mobile phones: Nexus 5, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4 and more.
- small screen devices (smallest screen 2,7’)
- 7’ tablets and 10’ tablets
- Android 2.3.3 "Gingerbread" up to 6.0 "Marshmallow"
- This app asks for internet/network access. This is needed, because in the rare case an error or exception happens it will forward a description of the error to my app’s analytics. That way I can provide fixes of problems faster with future updates. This is also needed for the interstitial ad display!
- You can download the puzzle image to the photos folder on your device. To be able to do that the app needs the permission to write on external storage.
- That’s it, no more permissions needed!
There are more tile puzzles from Thomas Fuchs-Martin available with different image topics like flowers, beaches, waterfalls, cities and butterflies for example.
Please consider to write a review with a 5 stars rating of this app if you liked it! Thank you!
How to install Tile Puzzles · Cars APK?
2. Click the download button to download Tile Puzzles · Cars.Once the download completed,find Tile Puzzles · Cars in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Tile Puzzles · Cars icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.