*** This app requires root access to work ***
If you do not have a rooted device can't be used. If you do not know what "root" is, please do some research about. Please do not leave a bad feedback because it's not an app's fault.
Advanced reboot options are not available in your ROM?
Bored from being forced to use ADB or terminal to enter advanced modes?
Forget everything! This application gives you access to all the advanced reboot options in one single place, you don't need to type commands in terminal or do anything else.
Also provides a widget for your home screen, reboot has never been faster.
Starting from the 1.4 update, shortcuts are available! Head over your launcher's actions/shortcuts menu.
- LG Smart Bulletin support (G3, G4, G5, V10 and G Flex 2)
- Shortcuts to run specific actions
- Two themes to choose independently for app interface and widget, light and dark
- Show and hide reboot options individually
- Normal reboot
- Enter safe mode
- Fast reboot (UI/apps)
- Reboot to recovery
- Reboot to bootloader*
- Power off
- Restart SystemUI
*fastboot mode for supported devices, download mode for Samsung
Fastboot mode (reboot to bootloader): its behavior cannot be handled by this app who only provides a way to enter it. The device may not allow the user to exit it without ADB, for example in case of non-removable battery or unavailable reset by long pressing the power/lock key.
In case you are stuck in fastboot mode, grab a computer and do the following:
1- Install ADB and fastboot from https://goo.gl/abtKRv
2- Make sure you have installed the proper USB drivers for your device and connect it to the computer
3- In a terminal window, type fastboot reboot and press enter
Alternately, let the battery discharge until auto power off.
Safe mode: Android will temporarily disable all the user apps including Quick Reboot. To exit it, reboot or power off your device with the built-in power menu accessible by long pressing the power/lock key.
Found issues? Please contact me or select "Support" inside this app rather than leaving a bad feedback.
Do you want this app translated in your language? Feel free to ask for it.
- Anthony Boyd (https://www.behance.net/savageacee) Pixel XL mockup
- Lucas Smith (https://dribbble.com/volanStudio) Nexus 7 mockup
- Matt Reed (https://dribbble.com/painteddigital) Nexus 9 mockup
How to install Quick Reboot Pro [ROOT] APK?
2. Click the download button to download Quick Reboot Pro [ROOT].Once the download completed,find Quick Reboot Pro [ROOT] in your download folder or notification center and tap the icon to install the APK.
3. Find Quick Reboot Pro [ROOT] icon in your home screen then tap the icon to open it.
Dolphin Jetpack - Fast & Flash10,000k+ Free
SuperB Cleaner - Boost, Clean & APP LOCK100,000k+ Free
Doctor Clean - Speed Booster5,000k+ Free
Web to PDF Converter & Editor10,000k+ Free
Dolphin Zero1000k+ Free